Thursday, July 7, 2016

6 July 2016 - Elder Milius Enters MTC




1 of 104

Hello Family and Friends,

First off, thank you all so much for your support and love in getting me to this point in my life. Some may say that I’ve been prepared forever, but it is because of the associations I’ve had growing up with all of you. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the help of leaders, teachers, family, friends, and others. I am truly called of God and I know that this is where He needs and wants me to be. 
Today I enter the MTC and I couldn’t be more excited to begin these two years. I have lived my entire life to get here; and life moves pretty fast. My heart is full and the Spirit is real. I just want all of you to know that I KNOW that this church is true. This is the church Jesus Christ himself organized in ancient times and I know that Joseph Smith restored it to the earth in these latter-days. This is the gospel and the message I have been called to share with the people of Birmingham, Alabama. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith saw God the Father and our Savior and talked with them. I know that like Joseph, we can receive answers to our prayers through communicating with our Heavenly Father. He loves us as His children. He love me, and He loves each of you. All He wants is for His children to find Him again and be able to live with Him again as we did in the Pre-Earth life. I know He has a plan for all of us, and as we strive to do our best keep all of the commandments, to live up to all of our covenants, that He will share with us that path-and it is then up to us to act according to our Faith in Him and in our Savior, even Jesus Christ. There is so much more I can tell you but to close, I know again that the Spirit is real. I hope that as you are able to read my emails and hear about the Lord’s work in Alabama that you will feel of His Holy Spirit, and that you will come closer to God as I will. I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Again, I love you all and I can’t wait to share my experiences with you. May God bless you, and may you always strive to be better. 

“I never said it would be easy; I just said it would be worth it!” ~ Jesus Christ

Godspeed,
Elder Michael S. Milius

Mailing Address: 
Elder Michael Steven Milius
JUL26  AL-BIRM
2005 N 900 E Unit 246
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment